Sunday, November 6, 2011

Feeling good

asdImage via WikipediaI must be an OK mom.
Sent the ASD teen an email with a honey-do list of home maintenance chores. Without a word, he appeared from Xbox land, screwdriver in hand, and went about completing the list.
Ha!
This morning, without fanfare, he walked home from his Dad's place, a 3-mile hike he'd said "no-way" to when I suggested it last night. The day before he biked to and from Dad's to pick up a flashlight in my absence.
Who is this boy? Who is this woman?
Oh, and did I mention he got a job? A job, folks, bagging groceries. He is feeling might fine about himself.
So am I.
Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. I'm happy to visit your blog, really hope to become your friends so can view the latest content in your blog,
    autism spectrum disorder definition
    regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing excellent informations. Your site is so cool. I'm impressed by the details that you’ve on this web site. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. louis vuitton utah leather

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! This blog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete