Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Quick Cue the Downloading!

Meet my iPod TouchImage by /Joe via Flickr


Back in June 2009, I blogged my wish for a social skills app:

My 13-year-old fact-quoting Asperger's egghead has found an app called Cool Facts.Which is just that: an unending collecting of cool facts.Its the last things he needs. He is already a storehouse of arcane trivia, a Jeopardy champ in the making.With the iPod Touch in his hand, he never shuts up.What he needs - what all kids with Asperger's need - is as an app to guide them through reciprocal conversation.Is there an app for that?There's certainly a market.Anonymom, AnonymomBlog, Jun 2009

It's here.

Quick Cues is available in the Apple Store. Let the downloading begin.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. Amazing. I really need to get with the program and get something from Apple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to stop in and wish you a most enjoyable Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete